Phone INFO+ ★Samsung★ v3.3.10 Offline Paid Patched APK is Here ! [LATEST]
Phone INFO Samsung
Have you ever wanted to know the Country of Origin behind the label ‘MADE BY SAMSUNG’? When the phone was manufactured? How frequently the phone was used? How many times it has been connected to the Charger? Do you want to know the Knox Warranty Void status without entering to the ODIN Download Mode?… Then this app is for you.
- List all of Samsung secret codes (HiddenMenu) on your device. Note: You may need ROOT to launch secret codes (use ‘Launch 0’ method).
- Browse for the stock firmwares available online, for your phone and for any other Samsung model.
Direct Download Link
- CSC Changer’: Change the CSC. This tool requires root + multi-CSC stock firmware.
- CSC Verifier’: It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- ServiceMode MAIN MENU’: It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- S/N Analyzer’: Obtain information about Country of Origin and Manufacturing Date from Samsung serial number. You can enter serial number from ANY Samsung phone (including OLD phone, FEATURE phone and NON-SMART phone).
- IMEI Analyzer’: Check the IMEI for the validity by calculating the Check Digit (according to Luhn algorithm).
- ‘CSC Code Lookup’ (CSC – Consumer Software Customization, aka Sales Code, or Region Code)
- Main Features: Displays the following information about your phone.
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Phone Model
- Device Type
- Product Name
- Country of Origin
- Manufacturing Date
- Knox Warranty Void
- Colour / Internal Storage
- Product Code
- Original CSC Code
- Firmware’s CSC Code
- Active CSC Code
- CSC Country
- CSC Country ISO
- Mobile Operator
- Bootloader Version
- Baseband Version
- PDA Version
- CSC Version
- Kernel Version / Architecture (32/64-bit)
- Java Virtual Machine (Dalvik or ART)
- Root Existence
- Android Version
- Build Number
- Build Fingerprint
- Build Description
- Build Date
- Hardware / Board (CPU 32/64-bit)
- Platform / Chip
- GPU (Graphics Processing Unit)
- Modem Board
- Hardware Revision
- Total RAM
- Screen (physical size in inches, resolution in pixels)
- Battery (technology, capacity in mAh, health)
- Android Serial Number
- Samsung Serial Number
- Headset Connect Counter
- Charger Connect Counter (root required)
- S Pen Detach Counter (root required, for Galaxy Note series only)
- CPU/Battery/Ambient temperatures
- CPU/Memory usages
- Battery voltage/level
- Signal strength
- Location access: This permission is required to read the Signal Strength (in the MONITOR tab). It is just an approximate location (coarse location, network-based), not a GPS location.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Added details about the ‘Root Existence’ info (tap on it for more details, if you have root).
- Added ‘Latest Firmware’ info.
- Improved ‘Secret Codes’ menu: copy secret code to the clipboard, when launching with the ‘Launch 2’
- Improved ‘ServiceMode’ button: long-press the button to choose between *#27663368378# and
How to Install ?
- Download and Install APK From The Links Given Below
- Done, Enjoy
Download & Links
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.