Piano Tiles 2(Don’t Tap…2) For PC (Windows And Mac)
We are recruiting fans of Piano Tiles 2, please add our Google Hangouts: [email protected]
·What’s new in Piano Tiles 2 (Don’t Tap The White Tile 2) :
Added login feature to enable synchronization of game data and competition with friends;
Compete with players around the world;
New color scheme, multicolor instead of black and white;
Great new music, feel the pleasure of a professional pianist;
Share your piano performance with your loved ones;
·How To Play:
The rules are clear: just tap the black tiles to the music and avoid tapping anywhere else.
Try it out, enjoy the piano music, train your fingers to be faster, and see if you can beat your friends!
We’d love to hear your suggestions and comments! More improvements and new features are coming, so stay tuned!
Table of Contents
Download: Andy OS
Download Piano Tiles 2(Don’t Tap…2) For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
How to Install Piano Tiles 2(Don’t Tap…2) For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Piano Tiles 2(Don’t Tap…2)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.