PicFrame For PC (Windows And Mac)
– 36 fully adjustable frames with up to 5 photos (drag the inner frame borders for endless customisation!).
– Rounded corners
– Adjustable border width
– Change the shape of your photos to a circle, heart, hexagon and more
– Change the color of the border with an easy to use color picker
– 52 patterns for the frames background
– Adjust the brightness, contrast and saturation of each photo
– Rotate photos
– Select one of six ratios including square format (1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9, 9:16, 2:3, 3:4)
– Pinch to zoom and drag to move the photos
– Save to your gallery
– Share to other applications (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Email)
– Multiple output resolutions
Table of Contents
Download: Andy OS
Download PicFrame For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
How to Install PicFrame For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘PicFrame’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.