PicLab for PC (Windows & MAC)
PicLab is a powerful editor of photographs thanks to which we can modify our images through a convenient and intuitive interface. In addition, it also has a tool for creating collages from a handful of pictures. While editing tools PicLab are good, the application has a very serious problem: many of its services are extra, while other applications that are completely free. For example, while similar apps offer more than twenty free filters, PicLab only has five. Other editing tools included in PicLab are classical text insertion or ‘stickers’, which again can buy; or adjusting the brightness, saturation and so on. They are all very common features in image editing applications that although functioning properly, do nothing special. PicLab is a good application, but hard to recommend.And it is difficult to recommend because it offers far fewer free benefits than other similar apps much or more quality, like Instagram, rhetoric, Candy Camera or Cymera, among many others.
Download PicLab for PC: [Link]
PicLab for PC:
After you download the APK file from the Link above you need to follow the step to step guide here to install the Game on PC. We will be using the Emulators for this purpose. Chose the Emulator of your choice to Install the APK on your PC.
PicLab for PC, Andy:
- Download and Install Andy From here: [Link].
- Open Andy from Desktop.
- Enter your Google ID and Configure Andy just like an Android Phone.
- Now Download the PicLab for PC from link given above.
- After the Download is Complete Open the APK file.
- Chose Andy As Default program to Run the APK File.
- Installation of the App will Start in Andy.
- Wait for the Installation to Complete.
- Open the Installed App from the Main menu of Andy emulator and Enjoy.
PicLab for PC, BlueStacks:
- Download and Install BlueStacks from here: [Link].
- Download the APK file of PicLab for PC from Link Above.
- Open the Downloaded Apk file.
- Chose BlueStacks As Default program to Run the APK File.
- Installation of the game will start on Bluestacks.
- After the Installation is Complete Play the App from Main menu of Bluestacks.
- Enjoy the Game on big Screen.
PicLab for PC, YouWave:
- Download and Install YouWave from here: [Link].
- Open Browser app in it.
- Search for Play.google.com.
- In the search bar, enter the PicLab.
- Tap the Install button and you’ll be prompted to enter the G-mail ID, enter one.
- That is it, now the Download will start, followed by the Installation.
That’s All for The installation please, stay tuned for the latest update and if you face any issues please contact us in Comments section below.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.