Process Lasso 188.8.131.52 Pro Key + Portable is Here! [Latest]
Process Lasso Pro
is a unique new technology that will, amongst other things, improve your PC’s responsiveness and stability. Windows, by design, allows programs to monopolize your CPU without restraint – leading to freezes and hangs.
Process Lasso’s ProBalance technology intelligently adjusts the priority of running programs so that badly behaved programs won’t interfere with your ability to use the computer! In addition, Process Lasso offers capabilities such as default process priorities and affinities, termination of disallowed processes, instance count limits, a system responsiveness graph, logging of processes, keep select processes running (auto-restart), and much more!
Best of all, Process Lasso’s core process management engine is isolated from the GUI. This means it can do its job consuming almost no system resources, and without ever making a peep. You will probably not even notice it is running, but you will surely notice when uninstalling it.
- ProBalance dynamic priority optimization
- Works great for desktops, laptops, and netbooks
- Persistent (sticky) priorities and CPU affinities
- Instance count limits
- Disallowed processes
- Keep processes running (auto-restart)
- Unique system responsiveness graph
- Prevent PC sleep for designated processes
- Differentiate between svchost.exe instances
- Extremely low resource use
- Stand-alone process management engine (uses as little as 1MB of RAM)
- Event logging
Power Profile Automation
- EnergySaver – Run at maximal performance while active, but conserve energy when idle.
- Application Power Profiles – switch power profiles when given applications are running. For instance, switch to ‘High Performance’ when you start a game
- Anti-Sleep – Keep the PC and/or display awake when specified processes are running
- Unique System Responsiveness calculation – Accurately shows responsiveness of your by percentage, based on real-time latency in the Windows user interface.
- Stand-alone core engine that can run as a system service
- Designed for multi-user environments
- Control core parking, and visualize parked CPUs in real-time
- Minimal resource use and totally optional GUI that goes into a sleep-mode when minimized to the tray
- Log of processes launched, and statistics on process duration and average CPU use when they exit
- Silent installer with command line switches for easy deployment
- Optional password protection on configuration
- Silent and automated updates
- Process Lasso runs on all editions of Windows XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, 7, 8, and 2012.
- So much more…
How to Activate?
- Install programm
- Run our keygen HOSTS file
- Generate a licence
- Copy generated licence file to install dir
- Enjoy 😀
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.