Psiphon For PC (Windows And Mac)
Access Everything on the Open Internet with Psiphon
Millions of people in over 200 countries around the planet are already connecting to the Internet using Psiphon, the most robust circumvention tool on the web. Psiphon facilitates access to websites and services which are censored, blocked, or otherwise unavailable, no matter where you are in the world. Whether you can’t access your favourite news broadcast today, or want to provide an extra layer of protection when using public wifi services, Psiphon is the best tool for accessing the open Internet.
• Free for personal use.
• Easy to download and install. No registration, subscription, or configuration required.
• Automatic selection of protocols to provide effective, reliable circumvention every time.
• View how much traffic you have used with inapp stats tracking.
• Featured on BestVPN.com: https://www.bestvpn.com/blog/11635/psiphon-review/
• Psiphon is an opensource project subject to credible security auditing and open review. To find our source code and design documents, visit the project homepage: https://bitbucket.org/psiphon/psiphon-circumvention-system
Table of Contents
Download: Andy OS
Download Psiphon For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
How to Install Psiphon For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Psiphon’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.