Q3D Pre-Cracked Scirra Construct 2 Plugin is Here! [Latest]
A 3D plugin suite for Construct 2 powered by three.js
Includes a total of 8 different plugins+ 3 behaviors for a huge variety of tasks from: Rendering, Models, 3D Collisions, 3D Sprites, Viewports, Raycasters, Lights, 3D Physics, Shaders, Morph Animation, Skeletal Animation, and tons of features for 3D game development in C2 for the web geared specifically to WebGL for great performance! This plugin suite has hundreds upon hundreds of actions/conditions/expressions and properties available to developers, it’s unprecedented for C2. Q3D allows you to create entire 3D games, or supplement existing 2D games with 3D backgrounds or overlays. All programming is done in the Construct 2 event sheet, simplifying the task of 3D game development greatly compared to traditional three.js development.
How to install?
- Download the zip file form the link below and unzip it.
- You should now have 2 .zip files, “Q3D Behaviours.zip” and “Q3D Plugins.zip”
- Unzip both of them.
- Copy & paste everything from “Q3D Behaviours.zip” to C:Program FilesConstruct 2exportershtml5behaviors
- Copy & paste everything from “Q3D Plugins.zip” to C:Program FilesConstruct 2exportershtml5plugins
- Now launch Construct 2 and the Q3D should be installed.
- You’re done!! Enjoy!
Direct Download Link
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.