Quake for Google Cardboard v1.7.0 Apk
Download>> Quake for Google Cardboard v1.7.0 Apk | 127 MB | Resumable Links |
Requires :Android 4.1 and up |
QUAKE IS A FAST PACED FIRST PERSON SHOOTER, INVOLVING QUICK MOVEMENT, STRAFING, JUMPING AND RAPID DIRECTION CHANGES.
Quake for Google Cardboard
- – Updated to use very latest Cardboard SDK jar!!!
- – Auto-Calculates Lens Centre Offset – Should make it comfortable for all
- phones+HMDs with no messing about
- – For bluetooth Keyboards:
- – Use apostrophe to close/open menu (escape key)
- – Added w and s as keymappings to move forward/backwards
- – Look-to-turn control mode – If you don’t have a right-stick on your controller (enable in Controller Settings)
- – Optional auto-download and unpack of shareware game assets on first run
IF YOU ARE NOT USED TO PLAYING THIS SORT OF GAME IN VR YOU WILL MAKE YOURSELF SICK IF YOU TRY TO PLAY FOR TOO LONG.
IF YOU START TO FEEL UNWELL, TAKE AN IMMEDIATE BREAK, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO “PLAY THROUGH IT”, IT WILL GET WORSE!
I ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY TO YOU OR OTHERS, OR SICKNESS YOU MAY EXPERIENCE WHILE PLAYING THIS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED…
Also, this port requires:
- * a control pad (buttons are remappable in the game)
* Cardboard or equivalent with headstraps to play in VR-mode (as you need hands to hold gamepad)
- * Non-VR mode – still requires a gamepad to play, but you are not restricted to playing on a cardboard only, quickly switch to non-vr mode to play.
- * Configurable eye-resolution (for lower spec phones) – If you find your phone is struggling to draw at an acceptable framerate, you can adjust reduce the eye buffer resolution in the Options menu (it takes a moment to reset following a resolution change, be patient..)
- * Uses the excellent Darkplaces Engine
- * Quake re-texturing project support
- * Online multiplayer
- * Supports mods (Nehahra for example)
- * Command line params using a text file – create a text file in the Q4C directory called commandline.txt and populate with any command line params you may wish to use
- * Toy Soldier Mode – Play in 3rd person with a mini Quake marine running about in front of you causing havoc
- * Visit QuakeVR.com for more information
- Install Apk
- Copy ‘Q4C’ Folder to sdcard/
- Launch the Game
You Might Also Like
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.