Remoteless for Spotify V2.0.2 APK IS Here! [LATEST]
Remoteless For Spotify
Control Spotify from your couch or any room in the house by
turning your Android into a remote control for Spotify.
Great for parties, lazy days or if you have a media center tucked away in a closet.
Control any Mac (OS 10.6 or newer) or Windows PC on the same wifi as your Android.
It’s not possible to remote control another iOS device, and Remoteless will not play any audio.
Each computer needs to have a HELPER installed. The HELPER can be downloaded from http://www.remoteless.no.
Direct Download Link
Fully functional as a remote for Spotify Free users, but now with tons of extra features for Spotify Premium users.
Features of Remoteless for Spotify
- Store favorite artists, albums and tracks.
- Start a radio station from any playlist, artist, album, or track.
- Queue any track, or queue all tracks from a playlist or album.
- Search the Spotify library
- Share what you are listening to through twitter, sms or e-mail.
Spotify Premium users can also:
- Browse and start playlists (no longer fully working for Spotify free users).
- Browse starred tracks.
- Star and unstar tracks.
- Show coverart in lists while browsing.
- Remoteless will also remote control Airfoil on your computer.
- Remoteless only works if you have Spotify installed on a computer. Spotify can be downloaded from http://www.spotify.com and is only available in some regions.
- Existing users are required to update their helpers to version 2.1.1 or newer.
How to install ?
- Download & Install APK
- Open the App
Download Links :
Sharing is Caring
No related posts
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.