Rhapsody Music Player For PC (Windows & MAC)
By Sun Shine – August, 6th 2015
Rhapsody Music Player For PC (Windows & MAC) 5.00/5 (100.00%) 2 votes
- Listen to any music you want, any time you want.
- Stream from your phone, the web, your car and home audio devices.
- Download unlimited songs, albums, and playlists straight to your device to never miss a beat.
- Stream great high-quality music to any device.
- Find new artists, albums and songs every day.
- Share favorite tracks on Twitter! Your friends & followers can stream full-length songs from the Twitter app for free.
- Create radio stations from your favorite artist or song, streamed directly to your device.
- Skip as often as you want. No limits.
- Plus…thousands of live AM/FM radio stations from across the planet.
- No ads, Ever.
Download Rhapsody Music Player For PC : [Link]
Rhapsody Music Player For PC:
After you download the APK file from the Link above you need to follow the step to step guide here to install the Game on PC. We will be using the Emulators for this purpose. Chose the Emulator of your choice to Install the APK on your PC.
Rhapsody Music Player For PC, Andy:
- Download and Install Andy From here: [Link].
- Open Andy from Desktop.
- Enter your Google ID and Configure Andy just like an Android Phone.
- Now Download the Rhapsody Music Player For PC from link given above.
- After the Download is Complete Open the APK file.
- Chose Andy As Default program to Run the APK File.
- Installation of the App will Start in Andy.
- Wait for the Installation to Complete.
- Open the Installed App from the Main menu of Andy emulator and Enjoy.
Rhapsody Music Player For PC, BlueStacks:
- Download and Install BlueStacks from here: [Link].
- Download the APK file of Rhapsody Music Player For PC from Link Above.
- Open the Downloaded Apk file.
- Chose BlueStacks As Default program to Run the APK File.
- Installation of the game will start on Bluestacks.
- After the Installation is Complete Play the App from Main menu of Bluestacks.
- Enjoy the Game on big Screen.
Rhapsody Music Player For PC, YouWave:
- Download and Install YouWave from here: [Link].
- Open Browser app in it.
- Search for Play.google.com.
- In the search bar, enter the Rhapsody Music Player.
- Tap the Install button and you’ll be prompted to enter the G-mail ID, enter one.
- That is it, now the Download will start, followed by the Installation.
That’s All for The installation please, stay tuned for the latest update and if you face any issues please contact us in Comments section below.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.