Ringdroid For PC (Windows And Mac)
Ringdroid lets you create personal ringtones, alarms, and notification sounds from existing music/audio files and record new ones using your Android device.
This app is the only ‘official’ distribution of the Ringdroid open-source project; it does not, and never will, contain ads.
Google Play Store automatically presents the correct Ringdroid update to install with your Android system:
Ringdroid 2.7.3 is recommended for Android system versions 4.1 (‘Jelly Bean’) and higher. It includes the ability to read OGG Vorbis audio files, and it saves ringtones in AAC (.m4a) format.
Ringdroid 2.6 is recommended for Android system versions 3.0 (‘Honeycomb’) through 4.0.3 (‘Ice Cream Sandwich’). It includes user interface features such as ‘pinch-to-zoom’.
Ringdroid 2.5 continues to be recommended for earlier Android system versions.
Note: this app requests access to your contacts, but solely for the purpose of setting contact-specific ringtones. Source code is available at ringdroid.com.
Table of Contents
Download: Andy OS
Download Ringdroid For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
How to Install Ringdroid For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Ringdroid’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.