RunningM For PC (Windows And Mac)
Attack other Running guy while protecting your name tag!
▶ Infinite Race across Various Locations
– Try to run as long as you can, across amusement parks, broadcasting station, and cities!
▶ Exciting Team Mission Mode
– Create a team of 3 characters to compete with another player in relay battle mode.
– Experiment with character combinations to create your own dream team!
– Eliminate all the other enemies or clear the mission objective to win!
▶ Innovative Action Race Game
– Continue to attack until their name tags change color and are completely removed.
– Accomplish missions. Missions are very important. Clear them before other players, and you’ll be the winner! There are various missions. Keep your cool, and accomplish them one by one.
– Grow your characters! Upgrade their Name Tags to increase their HP, and Star grades to increase their power. Skill items are useful, too. Make your characters stronger so that they can survive races longer!
▶ Play with Friends
– Invite your friends and play the game together. Run harder, or you’ll fall behind your friends in the ranking. Take up the challenge to rise through the leagues!
▶ Customer Support
Please contact our customer support ([email protected]) for any inquiries or comments.
※ This game in free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some in-game items. Please note that some paid items may not be refundable depending on the type of the items.
Table of Contents
Download: Andy OS
Download RunningM For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
How to Install RunningM For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘RunningM’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.