SBK15 Official Mobile Game FULL APK 1.2.0 (Unlocked Levels, Offline)
Requires: Android 4.0.3 and up
Game user reviews:
“The fact there only seems to be 3 races in ‘championship mode’ is one major problem. The game is plagued with ads from the minute you start it up unless you buy the full version and there’s some minor issues with the gameplay.” -Alex
“(v1.0.0) The controls are awful. Buttons do not respond. The lean forward / backwards features just does not work leading to random wheelies. I can’t lean forward. Braking just does not work and you’re left with riding a superbike around the grass. Seriously sort the touch screen buttons out. Fix the controls and it will be a good game.” -Jim
“Cons: No multiplayer, no immersive mode (a grey bar is present), Exit screen still holo, controls are still a mess. It seems like SBK15 is just a polished version of its predecessor. Even some of the tracks and sounds are similar!” -Dave
Android’s SBK15 Official Mobile Game features:
– 13 WSBK rounds, including the brand-new Chang International Circuit in Thailand
– 24 elite riders grouped in 14 racing teams
– 3 game modes, namely Championship, Quick Race and Time Attack
– Enhanced physics engine
– Maximum control flexibility, with 9 configurations including gyroscope and virtual controls
– Realistic 3D graphics with dynamic lighting effects
What’s modded: (RG-1.1.1)
Unlocked Full Version
What’s new in SBK15 version 1.2.0
– 3 extra circuits (Assen, Imola and Donington) unlocked in the free version of the game
– Minor bug fixes
– New “Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation” track: be an IMF agent and outrun the Syndicate to retrieve classified intel in Casablanca!
– Exclusive “Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation” trailer.
Screenshots (click to enlarge)
Download SBK15 Official Mobile Game Full APK+DATA:
Tip: Use Google Chrome browser or Firfox for Android to access and download from Apkradar.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.