Shazam for PC (Windows & MAC)
By Sun Shine – October, 16th 2015
Rate this post
Shazam is a program through which we can find out the name of any song playing at a time. All you have to do is bring the Android terminal to the sound source dl and wait more than five seconds until the end of processing. Then, without being silent, the program will tell you exactly the issue we were hearing. The database program will recognize topics ranging from Kanye West to Isabel Pantoja, to the Spice Girls. Little or nothing will escape under normal conditions, and it has a huge musical data base. Shazam is quite useful for music lovers as we are always in a situation where we hear a song we do not recognize and with the simple gesture of holding the phone, we can find out the name to hear how much we want.
Download Shazam for PC: [Link]
Shazam for PC:
After you download the APK file from the Link above you need to follow the step to step guide here to install the Game on PC. We will be using the Emulators for this purpose. Chose the Emulator of your choice to Install the APK on your PC.
Shazam for PC, Andy:
- Download and Install Andy From here: [Link].
- Open Andy from Desktop.
- Enter your Google ID and Configure Andy just like an Android Phone.
- Now Download the Shazam for PC from link given above.
- After the Download is Complete Open the APK file.
- Chose Andy As Default program to Run the APK File.
- Installation of the App will Start in Andy.
- Wait for the Installation to Complete.
- Open the Installed App from the Main menu of Andy emulator and Enjoy.
Shazam for PC, BlueStacks:
- Download and Install BlueStacks from here: [Link].
- Download the APK file of Shazam for PC from Link Above.
- Open the Downloaded Apk file.
- Chose BlueStacks As Default program to Run the APK File.
- Installation of the game will start on Bluestacks.
- After the Installation is Complete Play the App from Main menu of Bluestacks.
- Enjoy the Game on big Screen.
Shazam for PC, YouWave:
- Download and Install YouWave from here: [Link].
- Open Browser app in it.
- Search for Play.google.com.
- In the search bar, enter the Shazam .
- Tap the Install button and you’ll be prompted to enter the G-mail ID, enter one.
- That is it, now the Download will start, followed by the Installation.
That’s All for The installation please, stay tuned for the latest update and if you face any issues please contact us in Comments section below.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.