Shelter 2 Mountains-CODEX
Name: Shelter 2 Mountains |
Works on: PC | Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) |
Release Date: 08/2015 |
Game Type: Adventure |
Crack: CODEX |
Size: 6.73 GB |
Game Modes: Singleplayer |
Published by: Ubisoft |
Developed by: Techland |
Language: English |
The world of Shelter 2 is growing. Mountains is an add-on package that introduces a vast new highland area and a strong new fauna that can act as both predators and prey.
The Lynx mother Inna and her cubs discovers a new area on their journey. A vast mountain landscape where dense lowland forests leads up to the vistas of the mountain tops. But they are not alone on the high peaks. The fauna here blurs the line between predators and prey, and the Lynx family must use both wits and agility to overcome the challenges of this new world.
- A vast mountain area to explore. High peaks and dense lowlands makes the journey go vertically.
- Foxes, bears, and birds of prey now populate all parts of the world. Certain animals acts as both prey and predator.
- New secrets and hidden areas to explore.
- 2 new pieces of original music.
- New weather effects and 4 new lighting schemes. A rich winter evening, a misty autumn, and cold spring and a vivid summer palette.
- New collectables and achievements as well as a new unlockable Lynx skin.
- OS: Windows XP SP2
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ @ 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 240 GT or Radeon HD 6570 – 1024 MB (1 gig)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
– Burn or mount the .iso
– Run setup.exe and install
– Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead
IF you Dont know How To installation Click Here
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.