Show your screen, live! For PC (Windows And Mac)
Free for up to 5 viewers. Available on PC and MAC at https://ScreenMeet.com
Who Uses ScreenMeet?
• Sales and Marketing Professionals use it to demo apps and show PPT’s
• Account Management and Training use it for e-learning, training and troubleshooting apps
• Everyone else uses it to:
· Share pictures real-time
· Share everything their camera can see
· Allow others to watch them play games
· Share anything they can see on their screens
· Write a review and tell us how you use it or email [email protected]
How to Use –> http://bit.ly/20o3ZEO
• Screen share from any Android device (PC and MAC available at http://www.screenmeet.com/#/register)
• View on any device with no app
• 1 Click to attend. No download required
• Permanent, personalized URL for your ScreenMeet sessions
• Password protect your sessions
• Know exactly who’s attending your ScreenMeet with “Ask for Name”
• Remove any attendee with “Kick Out”
Table of Contents
Download: Andy OS
Download Show your screen, live! For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
How to Install Show your screen, live! For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Show your screen, live!’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.