Shuttle+ Music Player 1.5.3 beta10 APK is Here! [LATEST]
Shuttle+ Music Player
Shuttle+ Music Player is a simple, lightweight and powerful music player for Android. Featuring a built-in equalizer, lyrics, folder browsing, sleep timer, gapless playback, artwork downloading and a clean, fresh Google Now style interface, Shuttle is the music player of choice for your Android device.
Shuttle+ includes folder browsing, tag editing, Chromecast support and additional themes not available in the free version.
- Folder browsing
- Folder whitelist
- Playlists, batch add, swipe to remove, drag ‘n drop
- Blacklist individual songs
- Enqueue songs to play next
- Sleep timer
- Chromecast support
- Lockscreen controls (ICS+)
- Notification controls (Honeycomb+)
- Jelly Bean notification controls
- Kitkat lockscreen controls
- Gapless playback (Jelly Bean+)
- Optimised layout for phones and tablets
- Highly customizable widgets
- Headset button controls
- Album & artist artwork downloading
- Optional ‘Google Now’ style cards UI
- Gesture support (swipe to change track, swipe to remove from playlist, drag n drop playlist items etc.)
- Loads of holo style dark and light themes
- Tag editing (no longer available for files stored on the SD card on Android 4.4 (Kitkat)
- Scrobbling via Simple Last.FM Scrobbler
- Lyrics search via MusiXmatch & embedded lyrics
- Voice search & Google Now voice command support
- 6 band equalizer with bass boost & DSP manager support
- Fresh, modern & relevant Holo style cards UI throughout the app
– Car mode
– Compilation album sorting (sort by album-artist)
Direct Download Link
Added new song info dialog. Unifinished. Only available from song overflow menu
– Fixed issue where multi-selected items in the queue didn’t show as selected
– Removed ‘add to queue’ button from queue
– Fixed theming issues for edit text fields
– Fixed an issue where sharing the now playing info shared the wrong album
– Added a gimmicky new playing indicator which I don’t really like
– Fixed issue with missing characters in ‘upgrade to Shuttle+’ dialog
– Added option to view & edit white/blacklists, and update whitelist. (In settings)
– Added option to restore purchases from settings, for those having trouble with Shuttle recognising their upgrade
– Added circular ripple effect behind image buttons. (About time)
– New animated play/pause button. Thanks to Alex Lockwood for making that easy.
– Removed nonsensical hamburger animation
– Fixed an issue where queue showed now playing as “null-null”
– Messed around with Material animations.
How to Install?
- Download Apk from the link below.
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Locate the downloaded APK file on your phone and tap it to begin installation.
- Proceed with the installation and finish it.
- All Done. Enjoy!
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.