Skydoms for PC (Windows & MAC)
By Sun Shine – August, 27th 2015
Rate this post
Lead a team of legendary fighters in the most ingenious RPG quest, prove yourself in epic battles and unveil the long-lost secrets and powers buried in the ancient flying islands of Skydoms.
Forget everything you think you knew about match-3 puzzle RPGs, Skydoms will blow you away with its signature gameplay! Unique and delightfully crafted art and animations take the genre to a whole new level.
Download Skydoms for PC : [Link]
Skydoms for PC:
After you download the APK file from the Link above you need to follow the step to step guide here to install the Game on PC. We will be using the Emulators for this purpose. Chose the Emulator of your choice to Install the APK on your PC.
Skydoms for PC, Andy:
- Download and Install Andy From here: [Link].
- Open Andy from Desktop.
- Enter your Google ID and Configure Andy just like an Android Phone.
- Now Download the Skydoms for PC from link given above.
- After the Download is Complete Open the APK file.
- Chose Andy As Default program to Run the APK File.
- Installation of the App will Start in Andy.
- Wait for the Installation to Complete.
- Open the Installed App from the Main menu of Andy emulator and Enjoy.
Skydoms for PC, BlueStacks:
- Download and Install BlueStacks from here: [Link].
- Download the APK file of Skydoms for PC from Link Above.
- Open the Downloaded Apk file.
- Chose BlueStacks As Default program to Run the APK File.
- Installation of the game will start on Bluestacks.
- After the Installation is Complete Play the App from Main menu of Bluestacks.
- Enjoy the Game on big Screen.
Skydoms for PC, YouWave:
- Download and Install YouWave from here: [Link].
- Open Browser app in it.
- Search for Play.google.com.
- In the search bar, enter the Skydoms.
- Tap the Install button and you’ll be prompted to enter the G-mail ID, enter one.
- That is it, now the Download will start, followed by the Installation.
That’s All for The installation please, stay tuned for the latest update and if you face any issues please contact us in Comments section below.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.