Snap Camera HDR 6.6.1 Patched Apk
Snap Camera HDR v6.6.1 Patched Apk
Requirements: Varies with gadget
Summary : A Fast HDR video camera experience with regular updates and brand-new features included all the time.
Now with optional Android 4.4 design interface.
Snap Video camera lets you take ideas and record video with a single click, no chaotic preview screen, simply the two buttons you truly need.
Snap Electronic camera’s interface is based upon the electronic camera consisted of in Android 4.4 (kitkat) on the Nexus 5 but with numerous additional functions.
If you wish to test this cam before buying, kindly set up the trial variation.
The trial version has all the functions of the paid app but will only begin right away in Aircraft mode.
Snap Electronic camera has a basic, effective interface featuring :
- Touch to focus
- Pinch to zoom
- Swipe to review
- Long press to change photo settings with the photo controller.
The photo controller includes settings for :
- Colour and Contrast (if supported by the hardware).
- Quiet Shutter
- Burst Mode
- Self Timer
- Stable Shot
- Panorama mode
- Flash mode
- Grid lines
- Quick image mode
- Extra Settings
The extra settings menu offers you access to lots of extra settings.
- Picture and Video Size
- Scene mode
- Self Timer delay
- Burst Mode settings
- Time Lapse
- Still and Video Purpose Modes
- JPEG Quality
- Scene Detection
- Video Bitrate, Format and Codec
- Audio Settings
The image editor lets you :
- Include colour impacts
- Add a border
- Crop, Turn, Mirror
- Add image effects
- Pie chart Modification
- You can see what effects will be used and undo a result at any time from the history menu
- Share an image with any other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon
- Produce panoramas by selecting the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above).
- Fast idea mode immediately records images at the preview resolution.
- Capture still photos throughout video recording (if supported).
- Make use of the volume buttons to focus and take a photo or zoom.
- Automobile torch mode for low light video recording.
- Utilize the advanced video settings to tape-record video in resolutions not permitted by other electronic cameras. For instance, this gives you 720p video recording on the Nexus 7.
- Stable shot mode only takes a photo when the cam is completely still.
High Dynamic Range (HDR).
- HDR is a function that lets you take images of scenes with really dark and very light areas. The app takes two pictures at various exposures and incorporates them to make one HDR photo.
- By default the app will save the initial exposures and open an HDR editor but this behaviour can be changed from the settings menu.
- See right here for information of HDR:.
- Please contact us if you have any concerns with Snap Video camera, we will offer you a refund and later on inform you as soon as we’ve repaired the problem.
- Some features are only readily available on newer gadgets.
- Camera apps are infamously challenging to make suitable with all hardware.
- Kindly set up and check the trial variation first before you buy the paid app.
- Kindly see our site for pointers and more details about the settings and functions.
There is a discussion online forum here :
- Kindly utilize this to report bugs, ask questions and suggest new features. Remember to state which device you have and which Android variation it is running.
- This app will certainly install 2 icons in your launcher, one for the Gallery and one for the Video camera. Some launchers likewise put the Gallery icon on your rooms screen.
- To attempt a beta version of the app, join this Google+ group:.
and click the link under “About this neighborhood”.
- Look into our excellent video to see Snap Cam in action.
Exactly what’s New In Snap Camera HDR Apk
- Support metering location for Samsung phones.
This app has NO ads.
Download Snap Camera HDR v6.6.1 Patched Apk
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.