Splendor 1.0.300 Cracked APK is Here! [Latest]
The OFFICIAL digital adaptation of the best-selling board game Splendor. The goal of the game is to build the most impressive jewel trade and become the best-known merchant in the world. The player with the most prestige points wins the game.
Splendor is an addictive strategy turn-based card game, where players assume the role of wealthy Renaissance merchants, exploiting mines and caravans, hiring craftsmen and leveraging their influence with the nobility. The goal is to get the biggest gem network and become the most influential merchant.
Splendor recreates the exact look and feel of the best-selling board game Splendor which is a global hit, selling more than 200,000 copies in 30 countries and winning numerous awards (Golden Geek 2014 Board Game, Family Game of the Year, Origins Game of the Year, 2014 Meeples Choice).
- Official adaptation of the board game created by Space Cowboys.
- Fast and easy to learn, yet hard to master.
- Lavish graphics, true to the original game.
- Solo mode and pass-and-play mode, 2 to 4 players.
- New game mode: scenario-based “Challenges” to learn advanced techniques or just have fun with rules tweaks.
Historically-accurate background stories for Challenges set in the 15th to 16th century period.
Direct Download Link
- Multiple types of Artificial Intelligence, based on unique strategy behaviors instead of difficulty.
- Excellent interactive tutorial to teach the game and digital interface.
- Achievements board.
- Worldwide leaderboards by connecting with a Days of Wonder account.
- “Renaissance” graphical and musical ambiance.
How to install?
- Save the downloaded .apk on your android phone’s SD card
- Run and install it
- Extract and copy the OBB folder in SDcard > Android > OBB > com.daysofwonder.Splendor.gp
- That’s it,Enjoy!
Splendor 1.0.300 Cracked APK (11.3 Mb) | Mirrors
Splendor 1.0.300 OBB Data (72.6 Mb) | Mirrors
Sharing is Caring
No related posts
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.