StarCraft II Legacy of the Void-RELOADED
Name: StarCraft II Legacy of the Void|
Works on: PC | Windows (7, 8, 8.1, 10) |
Release Date: 11/2015|
Game Type: Real-Time Strategy|
Crack: RELOADED |
Size: 19.5 GB|
Game Modes: Singleplayer |
Language: English |
You are Hierarch Artanis, leader of the mighty protoss race. Years ago, your homeworld of Aiur fell to the merciless zerg Swarm. Now, at long last, you have raised a powerful fleet of warships known as the Golden Armada, and are poised to reclaim your world.
But an ancient evil — Amon — threatens this destiny and the fate of the entire galaxy. Only you can reunite the protoss factions and defeat the coming darkness before it consumes all life in the sector.
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void is the third major release in the epic StarCraft II trilogy saga. Designed to be the ultimate competitive real-time strategy game, StarCraft II features the return of the Protoss, Terran, and Zerg races, overhauled and re-imagined with Blizzard’s signature approach to game balance. Each chapter of Starcraft II focuses on a specific faction of the Starcraft war. StarCraft II also features a custom 3D-graphics engine with realistic physics and the ability to render several large, highly detailed units and massive armies on-screen simultaneously.
- Get Your Arch On — With the cooperative Archon Mode, you and a friend share control over a single base and army. Develop detailed game plans and focus your attentions to take down your adversaries.
- Form Alliances — With the Allied Commanders cooperative mode, join forces with a friend and take on the role of a StarCraft commander as you battle through scenarios, level up, and show off your real-time strategy skill in a team environment.
- Strike from the Shadows — Explore the strategic depths of the game with six fresh units — two for each race — and enjoy new abilities for the units you already know and love.
- Join the eSports Community — Whether cheering on the underdog or rooting for a fan favorite, millions have experienced the thrill of battle and the rush of victory through StarCraft’s vibrant eSports community. Now it’s your turn.
- Each chapter of StarCraft II includes a unique single-player campaign
- Custom-designed, fast-paced online play through an upgraded version of Blizzard’s renowned online gaming service, Battle.net
- Includes a powerful, full-featured map editor that will put the same tools used by Blizzard’s designers into the hands of players
OS: Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7. Windows XP is not supported
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHz or AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHz
Memory: 2 GB for 32-bit OS or 4 GB for 64-bit OS
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800GT 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 3870 512 MB
Hard Drive: 16 GB HD space
Sound: DirectX 11.0c compatible
Additional: Broadband connection required for activation and multiplayer gameplay
Note: Windows XP Operating System is not supported
Further information: Available here
– Burn or mount the .iso
– Run setup.exe and install
– Copy crack from directory
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.