[substratum] BlueWhiteAF v/fourtyseven/ for Android revdl
[substratum] BlueWhiteAF v/fourtyseven/
Requirements: 6.0 & up + Substratum Theme Engine + Root + LP
Overview: “BlueWhiteAF” or just “BWAF” is a beautiful white substratum theme with Light Blue accents. It’s supposed to be the counterpart to all the dark themes out there with it’s sleek and elegant look.
If you don’t know what substratum or root is or how to get either of those, this probably isn’t for you.
-Google Play Store
We are currently trying our best to get the most popular apps themed and if we haven’t covered your favorite app, email me and I’ll get back to your request as soon as possible. (You can send Emails at the bottom of this Play Store page)
+Bootanimation (Based on Pixel – but dark)
*Substratum Plugin (updated to 5.0.4)
[+] = addidtions
[-] = removals
[*] = fixes
Follow EXACTLY this steps and it will work (credits go to mama13):
1. Download Lucky patcher and install it.
2. Go to SuperSU setting and disable Mount namespace separation > Reboot.
3. Install theme apk, do not open theme.
4. Open Lucky patcher > click on theme app > tools > backup.
5. Uninstall app within Lucky patcher > Restore backup with lucky patcher.(bottom toolbar has backups option)
6. Click on theme app > open menu of patches > Remove license verification > Auto Mode.
7. Profit !!$ $ $
This app has no advertisements