SuperLegacy16 1.6.7 APK (Formerly SuperRetro16 and SuperGNES Emulator)
Type: Arcade & Action
SuperRetro16 User Reviews:
While the app itself is great, the addition of the “digital store” is a horribly implemented plan. This is a slap in the face for people who purchased this from the start and I’m certain that 99% of the customers out there would rather not purchase anything in that store because they simply want to play the original SNES games they know and love. -Don (on SuperLegacy16 v1.6.3)
All the games on the go without having to carry a TV set, game console, cartridges and a generator. The hype is real, this is the best possible program you could ever want. SuperLegacy16 works like a charm on my note 4 and I couldn’t be happier! I just need a BT game controller for my phone. -Warren
SNES EMULATOR on your phone, enough said about that. 4 stars because with the recent update(s) mine keeps force closing, it’s really annoying. I highly suggest Moga controller for better experience. Setup for Moga sucks, but it’s worth it. -Jared
This is the app that introduced me to the world of console emulators! Before it was called Super GNES, then SuperRetro16, now it’s called SuperLegacy16. Different logos but the same reliable app to play Super Nintendo. It can download cheats with an internet connection and has an ingame link to GameFAQs. A must have for the hardcore gamer. -Quinten
“Best game compatibility
– Auto-detects games
– Thousands of popular cheat codes!
– Cloud syncing support (select services) for continuous play across devices
– Visual effect shaders (CRT Simulator, High Quality 2x/3x, and more)
– Excellent support for external controllers
– Mouse support for selected games
– Network multiplayer using WiFi or Bluetooth
– Advanced layout editor for on-screen controls
– In-game walkthrough/guide integration
– Turbo mode to fast-forward games
– Ultra-fast support for multiple chipsets
– Support for many ROM and compressed file formats”
See FAQ, features and Game Compatibility List at SuperGNES.com.
What’s new in apk version 1.6.7
– Fixed crashing related to in app purchasing
– Fixed bug in game controller input
– Fixed several crash bugs when launching certain games
– Fixed text displaying incorrectly for save states
– Added a link to the trailer for Hind Strike, available in the store!
– New integrated digital store for delivering SNES games!
– Two brand new 16-bit games!
– Hind Strike, an action packed Helicopter shooter!
– Thor’s Quest, a 16-bit platformer in classic 8-bit style!
– Fixed a bug with cloud storage on Google Drive.
– Fixed bugs with deleting roms on the cloud.
– Integrated App with Google Play Games.
– New Cloud save features allow users to save games to Google Drive!
– Updated Dropbox backend.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.