SuperSU Me Pro 9.2.4 Patched Apk is Here! [Latest]
Kingo Root users, if after you run the app and you see it re-launch and ask for SuperSU permission, the app might hang after you press the Big Blue button on Stage 2, just force close the app and run it again, it should then run fine.
Sony Xperia Z3 users, if you find that after you run the app after rooting with KingRoot 4.1 upon a reboot, that your system loops on the home screen crashing, you need to boot into recovery, factory reset and then when the phone comes up, you go to the PlayStore and install SuperSU and you should find that you are completely rooted with SuperSU and no signs of KingRoot exist.
What’s new ?
- Please depart an assess, I would such as to listen to from you
- Kingo root clients, on Phase 2 the application may realize, merely drive shut this and actually operate this again.
- Appear ahead of time to SuperSU to prompt you for root entry at re-launch
- Certain you’ll now be prompted for SuperSU to change binaries, simply pick Frequent.
How to install ?
- Download the Apk from given link below.
- Install the Apk Normally
- Enjoy Done
Direct Download Link
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.