Swords & Crossbones 1.1.1 APK
Requirements: Android 4.0 and up
Type: Role Playing
I’m enjoying the game! although the self-aware dialogue is rather overwrought. I’ve had two UI freezing issues on my samsung Note 3. However I’m enjoying the game so much I’ll be keeping it. Also, it’s all fixed on the new error; on 2nd island before you go for ship design do the 2 explore battles first, that seemed to be the way to get around this error for me.
Swords & Crossbones 1.1.1 for Android features:
Swords & Crossbones An Epic Pirate Story is a comedic RPG featuring:
– Tactical combat! A well crafted turn based tactical RPG full of nuance and depth!
– Upkeep your pirate island! Build and expand, even turn it into a tourist attraction to rake in the dough!
– Sail the ocean! With over a dozen islands to explore, there’s a lot to see, and to fight, there’s monsters, treasures, and more!<
– The Antipodal Archipelago! The island chain you’ll pirate in is a strange place, the frozen waters to the north and the volcanic seas to the south have their own mysteries to be discovered!
– Daring battles! Defeat the ten pirate lords of the archipelago and stop their terrible reigns of terror!
– A customizable crew! Gather up miscreants and scalawags, each with their own set of skills and abilities to help you on your quest!
– A grand adventure! Discover the lost treasure of the Cenote, go on daring rescue missions, and battle interesting enemies and fauna, such as zombies, parrots, monkeys, royal soldiers, and more!
What’s new in version 1.1.1
– Added buttons to sell all resources in the Resource Market.
– Fixed a crash when dragging the battle map, while aiming.
– Fixed some ‘protect the chests’ battles, that were possible to win instantly.
Screenshots (click to enlarge)
Download Swords & Crossbones 1.1.1 APK:
Tip: Use Google Chrome browser or Firfox for Android to access and download from Apkradar.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.