Templar Battleforce RPG 1.2.11 APK – Full Android Game
Requirements: Android 2.3 and up
Type: Role Playing
If you are familiar with the Trese Bros. work. Templar Battleforce represent the next step up the evolutionary ladder. The interface is similar to, but improves on, Heroes of Steel. Gameplay is akin to Templar Assault, but more story driven and with more depth.
Templar Battleforce RPG for Android features:
– Command your Templars in turn-based tactical warfare across 45+ unique scenarios
– Face diverse challenges in every deployment: corridor-to-corridor, open desert warfare, territory control (capturing tactical points), defensive last stands, scorched-earth retreats, infiltration deep behind enemy lines, and complex puzzles
– Lead your squad in battle against immense and mighty bosses
– Immerse yourself in a branching sci-fi storyline
– Deploy specialist Templars and discover unique fireteam combinations with stealth, grenades, defensive overwatch, scorching flamethrowers, hindering attacks, and sentry turrets
– Face 25+ diverse enemy units: the Xeno, the Narvidians, and rogue human factions
– Build your unique battleforce with exacting precision, recruit and design every squad member
– Customize the appearance, armor design, talents, and equipment of your veteran Templars
– Endless combinations of squads, soldiery, and tactics will keep you coming back for more!
– Replay the campaign with your victorious squad in a New Game+ mode
What’s new in version 1.2.11
– Added 2 New character portraits to Templar Designer
– Berserk Self-Buff Uncapped Fury gains small healing effect
– Berserk Unbalancing Blows becomes AoE after level 3
– Added 2 New Berserk Axes (GL 5 and 9)
– Improved speed of leveling Talents – less clicks, double-click enabled
– Last viewed Requisition node stays highlighted
– Added color codes to the Requisition Tree
Download Templar Battleforce RPG 1.2.11 APK:
Tip: Use Google Chrome browser or Firefox for Android to access and download from Apkradar.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.