The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Complete Pack-[GOG]
Name : The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Complete Pack |
Compatible : PC | Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) |
Release Date : 2014 |
Game Type : Role-playing – Action – Fantasy |
Crack : No Need Crack |
Size : 13.1 GB |
Game Modes : SinglePlayer, MultiPlayer |
Language : English |
Sometimes the fall of a villain only opens the way to more sinister foes. The incredible adventures continue, and Van Helsing, the famous monster-hunter returns to save the day again with the help of his charming, ghostly companion, Lady Katarina.
The metropolis of weird science is on the brink of destruction and a new enemy plots revenge. It’s the second part of the Action RPG trilogy with intense and visceral fights against increasingly stronger enemies, boss fights, a hunt for better equipment and incredible loot, tower defense sections and a great story with witty dialogue.
- Three playable classes – In the sequel to this gothic-noir adventure, you can choose from three very different classes: the classic Hunter with shooting and melee skills, the magic-wielding Thaumaturge or the Arcane Mechanic, the master of deadly devices, all included in the base game.
- Hunter’s Lair – The Lair returns in the sequel as your perfect hideout to stash collected loot, trade with non-playable characters, teleport between locations, forge new items, utilize the alchemy lab and accept new quests from allies who join the Resistance against the scientific scourge.
- Extended Tower defense mini-game – With enemies invading in waves, you have the opportunity to defend your Lair and other strategic locations with deployable traps and several upgradable functions to ward off evil, now with improved gameplay mechanics and up to 7 levels presented as optional side quests.
- Resistance Management – As the leader of the Borgovian Resistance, you will participate in the micromanagement of the allied troops, improve the equipment of the Resistance fighters or find loot that makes them more powerful.
- Rage system – You can charge up to three skill modifiers called PowerUps on 8 active skills by way of spending Rage points collected from impressive feats.
- Unique companion – Lady Katarina, a ghost with snappy wit, comes to the support of Van Helsing with her own set of abilities, behaviors, and two skill trees.
- Runecrafting – Besides forging, enchanting and infusing items with essences, you’ll have another option to alter items to your liking. Artifacts can be taken apart, shattered into magical fragments to be turned into purely magical runes that can be altered and put on new items, changing them into various new powerful artifacts.
- The Beast in the Lair – The Chimera is a unique creature, an artificial monster straight from the Ink. You can enhance its abilities and summon it into combat or send away to the Ink to hunt for treasure.
- Hall of Trophies – You can decorate the Lair with trophies that give global modifiers to the game world, like empowering monsters, granting more spellpower to all allies or turning Katarina into a more lethal ghost.
- Multiplayer – You and your friends can test your skills against each other via the PVP mode (8 players) or join forces and complete the story in the co-operative campaign (4 players).
Minimum system requirements – Windows:
Operating System: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10
Processor:Dual Core CPU 2.0 GHz
Memory:1 GB RAM
Graphics:Nvidia 8800 GT, Intel HD4000 or AMD HD3850
Hard Drive:20 GB HD space
Sound:DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Recommended system requirements – Windows:
Operating System: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10
Processor: Quad Core CPU 2.0 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia 275 GTX or AMD HD5770
Hard Drive: 20 GB HD space
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
3. Setup and Install
I upload games because I enjoy giving back to the community, it’s up to you to decide if you want to download or purchase the games. GOG.com is a great service offering classic games at low prices with no DRM (that means no CD’s or CD-keys are required for the games you purchase from them!), and not to mention their releases are spruced up to work on newer operating systems… which is huge for some older games!
If you like the idea of no DRM and have been aching for some classic gaming on your newer computer, I highly recommend you look over their catalog and consider giving them some of your hard earned cash
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.