The Martian: Bring Him Home 1.1.0 APK (Android game)
Requirements: Android 4.0.3 and up
“The wording on most of the binary choices betray the fact that it makes no difference which you press, he responds the same way regardless. Then at a key part of the story, it told me I did one thing even when I did another. No matter how many times I rewinded it wouldn’t change my result. The Martian Bring Him Home is a story-by-button-pushing. Just see the movie, it’s far more worthwhile.” -Tyler
“The game itself is fun, with a bunch of references to the book and the movie, but unfortunately, I haven’t been able to continue playing because ever since I reached the airlock sequence, it keeps crashing.” -Mark
Features of The Martian Bring Him Home Android game:
The official game of The Martian, based on the best selling novel and critically acclaimed movie, lets you use science, intuition and strategy to guide Mark through critical decisions and solve problems in order to keep him alive until help can arrive.
Accept your mission and BRING HIM HOME.
– Communicate with Mark in real-time using NASA’s Ares III messaging system. Guide him through crucial and difficult decisions to ensure his survival.
– Provide Mark with the right advice before time runs out. Remember, science matters! Do your research, the wrong information might put Mark’s life in jeopardy. Choose wisely!
– Provide Mark with life-saving information collected from a diverse team of experts you unlock as the story progresses.
– Your decisions affect the story outcome. Replay the game to explore and experience different twists and turns. Choose different directions and see what unfolds.
The Martian: Bring Him Home contains no in-app-purchases or ads.
What’s new in apk version 1.1.0
– Now includes Android Wear Version
– Bug Fixes and Optimizations
Screenshots (click to enlarge)
Download The Martian: Bring Him Home 1.1.0 APK:
Tip: Use Google Chrome browser or Firfox for Android to access and download from Apkradar.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.