TIS-100 free Download full Game No Torent No Survey
About This Game
TIS-100 is an open-ended programming game by Zachtronics, the creators of SpaceChem and Infinifactory, in which you rewrite corrupted code segments to repair the TIS-100 and unlock its secrets. It’s the assembly language programming game you never asked for!
The Tessellated Intelligence Systems TIS-100 is a massively parallel computer architecture comprised of non-uniformly interconnected heterogeneous nodes. The TIS-100 is ideal for applications requiring complex data stream processing, such as automated financial trading, bulk data collection, and civilian behavioral analysis.
Despite its appearances, TIS-100 is a game!
- Print and explore the TIS-100 reference manual, which details the inner-workings of the TIS-100 while evoking the aesthetics of a 1980’s computer manual!
- Solve more than 45 puzzles, competing against your friends and the world to minimize your cycle, instruction, and node counts.
- Design your own challenges in the TIS-100’s 3 sandboxes, including a “visual console” that lets you create your own games within the game!
- Uncover the mysteries of the TIS-100… who created it, and for what purpose?
Mac OS X
SteamOS + Linux
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Drive: 100 MB available space