Titanium Backup Pro 7.2.3 APK – FULL PRO and MoDaCo versions with Supersu Mod
Requirements: Android 1.5 and up (ARM,x86,MIPS), ROOT
TB Pro user reviews:
“This app has saved my butt more times than I can count. You accidentally deleted an app and lost all your data? No worries, just restore it from Titanium Backup. Want to try a new rom but don’t want to lose your data? That’s alright, just flash the new rom and restore your apps, sms, Wi-Fi passwords, etc.” -Erick
“I just can’t remember having to flash a ROM and not install this app first. One star less because ‘protect backup’ does not work on HTC one. It used to work on all my other devices.” -John
“Total control. I have been using this app (full version) ever since I rooted my first android phone. The best backup app around. Freezing, system uninstall, and cloud sync are just gravy. Titanium Backup Pro should just come bundled with SuperSu pro because if you have root you’re a fool not to have both.” -Ben
“A must have app for rooted users. UI is grotesque at the least. My eyes cry every time I open the app. TiBu is in serious need of a visual refresh. However, the UI doesn’t affect performance and functionality, just my soul. Big whoop.” -Mark
Titanium Backup Pro features:
– 0-click batch restores
– Keep multiple backups per app
– Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
– Multi-user app data
– Apps freezer
– Sync to/from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
– TB Web Server: download/upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
– Convert user apps <=> system apps
– Integrate system app updates into ROM
– Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
– Hypershell speed
– Backup apps without closing them!
– Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
– Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups!
– Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
– Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
…Plus dozens more you can read about on the Play Store.
What’s new in version 7.2.3
Added initial support for Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
[PRO] Added support for XML backup/restore of Wi-Fi networks that use EAP (identity + password) on Android 4.3+.
Fixed FC on launch if “Greenify” Xposed module is present.
– Added shortcut to check license status from the welcome screen.
– [PRO] Fixed the infamous and extremely annoying “Google Play Store is taking a long time to respond” error on some devices (finally). PRO key should work smoothly for everyone now. Thanks for your patience and support!
– [PRO] Fixed issues and improved display in case of access rights problem with the license file.
-Fixed hang during XML backup of Wi-Fi networks (in “modified data” mode) on some Android 5.0+ devices.
Fixed the infamous “Wi-Fi disconnect” issue after XML backup of Wi-Fi networks on some Android 5.0+ devices (firmware bug).
Added the option to disable the “USB debugging warning” message directly from the dialog box.
Improved search action: now automatically switches to “app list” & activates the soft keyboard.
Fixed incomplete names in apps list (and possible FC) in case broken apps are present on the device.
Big translation updates.
What’s the difference between Pro and Modaco Plus versions?
Nothing, really. Depends on how you purchased it. Either you bought it from Google Play Store, or you directly donated to Titanium Track and got a key file. MoDaCo Plus is a special version that is given to premium members of the MoDaCo forums. It’s built into their custom ROMs with TT’s permission. It has the same features as Pro, only it’s registered to MoDaCo.