Tortuga l Version: 0.14.0 | Size: 72.05MB Developers: TurtleHeadz | Language: English
DISCLAIMER: This game is currently in a beta stage. If you find issues or problems, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet the Tortuga, a new breed of high speed race addicted turtles. Everything you knew about turtles is wrong. They enjoy the thrill of a high speed race like nothing else, and they love to show off their customized cars when they win.
Unlock new rewards as you build your reputation as the fiercest racer the world has ever seen. You are the underturtle; starting with nothing and climbing to the top of the score list. Your fight for 1st place will take you around the world, visiting iconic places from Lofoten in Norway to Alexandria in Egypt.
Go head to head with your friends with our unique asynchronous challenge system, or race against 3 opponents of equal skills in our quick race matchmaking. Use the rewards to customize your car so that it really sets you apart from the rest of the crowd.
PLEASE NOTE that Tortuga is free to download and play, but we you do have the option to buy in-game currency with real money. To limit the option to buy currency, please set a password protection on purchases in the settings of your Google Play Store app.
You need to have an active internet connection (wifi or cellular) to play Tortuga.
* Free to play. You can enjoy all the features of the game without paying a dime.
* No “pay-to-win”, only your skill, determination and dedication matters.
* Quick races that only take a minute or two to finish.
* Use our Race Now matchmaking to race whenever you feel like it.
* Full asynchronous support. Challenge your friends for a race, and they will answer your challenge when they have time.
* Gain reputation to unlock awesome rewards.
* Customize your car with your reputation rewards.
* Make your friends jealous by creating the coolest Tortuga racer.
If you have any feedback to give to the Tortuga team, good or bad, we would love to hear from you at [email protected]
Are you experiencing problems with your game? Contact us at [email protected]
Terms of Service
You Might Also Like
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.