Touchgrind Skate 2 For PC (Windows And Mac)
Just like in real skateboarding or fingerboarding, Touchgrind Skate 2 is a game of skill that takes 10 minutes to understand but a lifetime to master. Learn the tricks, complete challenges, and unlock new skateboard parts.
Get the highest score in time-limited Competition mode, rip freely and complete challenges in Jam Session mode.
The innovative finger controls together with real physics simulation let you pull off tricks like ollies, pop shuvits, kickflips, heelflips, impossibles, powerslides, lip tricks, stalls, drops, 5-0’s, 50-50’s, crooks, tailslides, bluntslides, darkslides etc in endless combinations, or why not do them in nollie, fakie or switch? – Only your skill and imagination set the limit!
Get a maximized experience with a real skateboarding feeling – Skate like in real life on your device!
– Realistic physics and stunning 3D graphics
– 3 free roam game modes: Training, Competition, Jam Session.
– Tutorial videos – watch and try yourself!
– Natural multi-touch controls, evolved from Touchgrind and Touchgrind BMX
– Tilted camera view, similar to Touchgrind BMX
– Three different skateparks with bowls, ramps, curbs, boxes and over 2.000 meters of rails
– Complete the 100 challenges to unlock decks, wheels, grip tapes and stickers
– Trick name detection
Note: Touchgrind Skate 2 comes with a single skate park and contains additional content only available by In-App purchase.
Download: Andy OS
Download Touchgrind Skate 2 For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
How to Install Touchgrind Skate 2 For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Touchgrind Skate 2’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.