TRAFI public transport offline For PC (Windows And Mac)
TRAFI is based on scientific state-of-art algorithms which helps us to provide the most accurate results based on real-time traffic situation in the city.
Find the way around in your city with punctuality in mind! Use all transport types in one place! TRAFI, unlike other public transport apps, shows only accurate and up to date bus, metro, ferry, minibus and other schedules. We even track where your bus is in real time, which allows us to detect traffic jams and offer the most optimal route to your destination.
You know what else separates us from other transport apps? Our users! They report traffic jams, accidents, closures and all other stuff that happens in public transport. Become one of them!
• Route search
• Schedules and timetables
• News feed with live information
• Interactive stops map
• Real time information
• Next arrival times in your stop
• Favorites – you can save your frequently used stops, home and work locations for quick access
• Vilnius – city buses, trolleybuses and express buses, suburban buses, free buses
• Kaunas – city buses, trolleybuses and minibuses, suburban buses and minibuses
• Klaipėda – city buses and minibuses, suburban buses and minibuses, Smiltynė ferries, Nida bus
• Šiauliai – city buses
• Panevėžys – city buses
• Druskininkai – “Kautra” city and suburban buses
• Rīga – city buses, trams, trolleybuses and minibuses
• Liepāja – city buses and trams
• Jelgava – “Jelgavas autobusu parks” city and intercity buses
• Tallinn – city buses, trams, trolleybuses, suburban and commercial buses, suburban trains, ferry
• Istanbul – “IETT” buses, metrobus, metro, “Marmaray” train, trams, funiculars, ferries (Sehir Hatlari, IDO, Turyol, Dentur, Prenstur, Beyden) and even dolmuş with minibuses
• Ankara – “EGO” buses, metro, “Ankaray” train, funicular
• Izmir – “ESHOT” buses, metro, “Izban” train, ferries
• Bursa – “Burulaş” buses, “Bursaray” metro, trams
• São Paulo – “SPTrans” and “EMTU” buses, “CPTM” trains, metro, monorail
• Rio de Janeiro – “Fetranspor” and “Coesa” buses, metro, “Supervia” trains, BRT buses, funiculars, ferries
• Moscow – “Mosgortrans” buses, trolleybuses, trams, metro and monorail
• Saint Petersburg – metro, ferry, trams, trolleybuses, buses (except commercial lines)
• Rostov-on-Don – city buses, trolleybuses, trams, city minibuses
• Chelyabinsk – city buses, trolleybuses, trams, city minibuses
Note the app will ask for your location, so that we can offer precise routing. Account permissions are needed to enable login and personalization.
Download: Andy OS
Download TRAFI public transport offline For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
How to Install TRAFI public transport offline For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘TRAFI public transport offline’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.