Trampoline Man (Stickman Game) For PC (Windows And Mac)
Meet Trampoline Man. He’s a little stickman who just LOVES to pull off awesome flips and tricks on the trampoline!
Have a go and see for yourself, before you know it you’ll be hooked! Happy flipping!
– Addictive, simple gameplay for all ages
– Three different modes to perfect your skills
– Over 50 Achievements / Trophies to collect
– Google Play Leaderboards to track your progress against your friends and the rest of the world
*Classic* (previously freestyle) – climb as high as you can by performing flips but perfect those landings or you’ll lose height, or even worse – crash!
*Timed* – 60s on the clock to get the highest score possible
*Arcade* – follow the flip instructions, you have 3 lives – how long can you last?
Tips for becoming a Trampoline Man Pro:
– Hold the left side of the screen to do a backflip and the right side to do a front flip
– land your jumps as straight as possible (on your feet)
– Get a perfect or great landing and you’ll get a height boost and the most points.
– A good landing is still okay. You get points but won’t lose or gain any height.
– A poor or a bad landing will still get you points, but you will lose height.
– Don’t land too far on your side or it’s game over.
– More flips in one jump gets you more height and bigger scores!
Table of Contents
Download: Andy OS
Download Trampoline Man (Stickman Game) For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
How to Install Trampoline Man (Stickman Game) For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Trampoline Man (Stickman Game)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.