UFS Explorer Professional Recovery 5.18.1 Serial Key is Here ! [Latest]
UFS Explorer Professional Recovery
UFS Explorer Professional Recovery is a full-featured software application designed exclusively for data recovery specialists. The application successfully combines low-level data analysis and data management functions with high-level data recovery tools. UFS Explorer Professional Recovery is the only software of the UFS Explorer group that allows to alter original information on the storage. Advanced multi-tool interface makes the software suit even complicated data recovery tasks. With UFS Explorer Professional Recovery you can carry out thorough data analysis and conduct full-scaled data recovery. Embedded RAID-Builder mechanism allows to build standard RAID configurations of any level. Moreover, ‘RAID definition language’ used by this software will let you build any custom RAID configuration. If necessary, low-level tools of UFS Explorer Professional Recovery allow to make permanent changes to the information initially contained on the storage. The software can be installed to several operating systems – Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS and Linux. With consideration for user-friendliness software tools are grouped into several separate blocks each applicable to certain operations. Disk management system automatically defines storages and opens disk images, standard and custom RAID configurations as well as virtual disks of virtual machines. The system will let you open a disk partition or a storage device specifying name or mount point (disk letter, mount path etc.). UFS Explorer Professional Recovery embraces embedded Hex-Viewer tool that allows to view data on a disk or separate disk partition and alter including overwrite data on the storage. File manager allows to preview existing file system and recover data from it. Among other functions file manager includes files search and preview, data analysis, identification and positioning by file content and file descriptors. File system recovery manager allows to find files, preview found files and recover them to a local disk. For added convenience UFS Explorer Professional Recovery manages simultaneous performance of multitasking operations. Designed for professionals this product requires at least basic user expertise. The software contains a set of safe read-only data analysis tools that allow to solve most practical data loss cases and a write-enabled hexadecimal editor to correct even severe cases of file system damages. As a comprehensive multi-functional application UFS Explorer Professional Recovery will be perfect solution for detailed data analysis and professional recovery of lost and deleted data.
- Immediate data access for consistent file systems
- Support of disk images and virtual disks
- Recovery of complex RAID storages
- Full-disk encryption support
- Disk-on-disk recovery
- Comprehensive files recovery
- Recovery after file system format
- Data consistency analysis and error correction
Supported file systems for recovery
- NTFS: full support (access and advanced recovery);
- Windows Server ReFS: full support (access and advanced recovery);
- Sun ZFS: full support (access and advanced recovery) for simple ZPOOL, no support for RAID-Z;
- FAT/FAT32: full support (access and advanced recovery);
- ExFAT: full support (access and advanced recovery);
- SGI XFS: full support (access and advanced recovery);
- Apple HFS+: full support (access and advanced recovery*);
- JFS (IBM JFS2): full support (access and advanced recovery);
- Ext2-Ext4: full support (access and advanced recovery*);
- ReiserFS: full support (access and advanced recovery);
- Btrfs: data access and failed RAID recovery only;
- UFS/UFS2: access and damaged file system recovery** in both little-endian and big-endian variations;
- Custom Adaptec UFS: access and damaged file system recovery**;
- HFS: legacy Apple file system supported in data access mode only (copies files and folders from HFS file system);
- Novell NWFS: legacy Novell file system supported in data access and data analysis mode only;
- Novell NSS: modern Novell Storage Services file system supported in data access mode only;
- VMware VMFS: data access and basic recovery (software can copy files and virtual disks from VMFS file system and perform basic scan for lost and deleted VMDK files).
How to Activate?
Direct Download Link
- Download and install software, do not run.
- Download “Serial.txt” and use it.
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.