Undead Assault For PC (Windows & Mac)
Battle an unstoppable and crazy army of the undead in this endless runner! You are Artix the Paladin… the town people’s only hope against an horde of skeletal zombie warlords!
Sure, you start this infinite runner as an awesome Paladin… but a dozen brag worthy high scores later you can replace that hand of yours with a chainsaw. Undead slayers forever… “So slay we all!”
• 6 Paladin weapon & armor sets… each with a “special” attack.
• “Battle on!” theme song by One-Eyed Doll.
• Upgradable Power Ups!.
• Collect rare loot… no idea what it does, but it is collectible. So. Yeah. Collecting!
• “Legend of Artix” book… can you find the mysteriously missing pages?
FACTS & LORE!
• An inspired re-make of the original viral hit flash game, Undead Assault!
• Yup, Daimyo, the Undead Slaying Pomeranian, is actually a real dog.
• Truth, justice and righteousness are an excellent source of calcium when served with milk.
Download: BlueStacks Emulator.
Download: YouWave Emulator.
Download: Andy Emulator.
Google Play Store: Undead Assault For PC
How to install Undead Assault For PC:
- Download and Install Any Emulator You like, Links are provided above.
- After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the app.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
NOTE: If you Face any problems in the above procedure or need any kind of guidance, Do not Hesitate and Feel Free to Ask us in the Comments Section Below
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.