Unity3D Patch For Windows is Here! [Latest] [All Versions]
THE BEST DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM FOR CREATING GAMES
Unity is a flexible and powerful development platform for creating multiplatform 3D and 2D games and interactive experiences. It’s a complete ecosystem for anyone who aims to build a business on creating high-end content and connecting to their most loyal and enthusiastic players and customers.
How to Patch?
- Download the file from the link below and unzip it.
- Install Unity (DO NOT RUN IT).
- Go to Crack folder and run Unity 4.x Pro Patch.exe as Administrator.
- Select Unity folder by pressing Browse button.
Copy the Patch file in Unity folder located in C:Program Files (x86)UnityEditor
- Select Unity version by pressing drop-down menu (if needed).
- Click the Patch button to start the patching process.
- You’re done! Enjoy!!
Manual License installation. (If you don’t want Embedded Systems
Direct Download Link
- The Patch automatically creates .ulf file in Environment.SpecialFolder.CommonApplicationData + /Unity or in the same folder where the patcher is located (if there is an error). You can create other fake license and to do that, go in patcher and click on Edit button.
- Select the Features you want to activate.
- Choose what type of Unity3D you want. (Unity for Embedded Systems, Unity Pro, Unity or Unity Indie.) and click on Ok.
- Click on Cre Lic.
- Copy the .ulf in Win8, Win7, WinVista to :C:ProgramDataUnity (create folder if it doesn’t exist.)in WinXP to:
C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersProgram DataUnity (create folder if it doesn’t exist.)
- You’re done! Enjoy!!
If you get No access to path …”!!! Error, you can fix it by right-clicking on the folder and/or file -> Properties -> Safety -> Edit and tick Allow for Full Control.
If you get Pattern not found!! Error, that means file is already patched or not supported by the patch.
If you get Unity License has expired Error,
1) Make sure that system date and time are correct.
2) Make the new license in patcher.
or edit current one:
Open the license file C:ProgramDataUnity*.ulf and edit those lines
1. <StartDate Value=””/> must be after 2013.
2. <StopDate Value=””/> must be empty.
3. Save and You’re done.
Not on Windows?
Get Unity3D For Mac by following this link.
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.