UNKILLED MOD APK 0.4.0 + DATA (Unlimited Ammo, Stamina)
Requirements: Android 4.1 and up
The graphics look beautiful, smooth controls, fun gameplay, good upgrade system and the weaponry is pretty extensive. The first 3 levels got my game face on. UNKILLED looks like Dead trigger revamped… Or should I say DT 3.0… Another thing, I hope it has co-op missions. Again, the graphics and movement are so smooth and the recent update has made the game easier and more rewarding than before..
Features of UNKILLED (MOD) for Android:
If you liked DEAD TRIGGER, you’ll love this one:
– Stop the zombie infection before it becomes global – 300 missions full of UNKILLED are waiting
– Special zombie bosses such as SHERIFF, DODGER, MINESWEEPER and others
– More than 50 weapons (special rockets, long range, short range, melee and heavy weapons)
– 5 unique friendly units to help you survive
– Unique MFG control scheme for mobile devices
– Gamepads support
– Stunning graphics with many advanced effects.
Details on the Android market!
What’s hacked in UNKILLED:
– Unlimited Ammo
– Unlimited Stamina
– No reload
– Can attack from far away
– Faster Level Up
– Remove power check when doing mission
– Massive Damage
What’s new in version 0.4.0 (December 16, 2015)
– Skirmish Ops: Asynchronous PvP:
– Build an army of zombies by completing DNA “blueprints”
– Cloned and improve your zombies
– attack other players’ bases with your zombie army
– defend own base against other players’ armies
– Overall score recorded on leaderboards
– Neutral Zombies – generic missions with hard difficulty
– 4 new weapons: Luger P 08, Kyu guntō, Simonov SKS, Thompson M1928
– Player nickname option.
– UNKILLED web leaderboards for headshots, boss kills etc.
– New achievements.
Download links (Adreno, Mali, PowerVR, Tegra)
If you face any problems or the mod doesn’t work, please comment!
Tip: Use Google Chrome browser or Firefox for Android to access and download from Apkradar.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.