VIPRE Internet Security 2016 Lifetime Activator is Here! [Latest]
VIPRE Internet Security
VIPRE offers personal computer (PC) users security against complex and malicious threats with its powerful anti-malware protection, while eliminating the performance and resource problems of many older, traditional antivirus products.
VIPRE combines antivirus, antispyware, anti-rootkit, and other technologies into a seamless, tightly-integrated product.
The VIPRE Firewall provides bi-directional protection, protecting you from both incoming and outgoing traffic.
Direct Download Link
- Supported operating systems (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Windows Vista Service Pack 1 or later
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
- CPU : 1GHz
- RAM : 512MB
- Hard disk space : 300MB
- A Web Browser, such as Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Internet access for Threat Definitions updates (Broadband recommended)
Supported Email Clients (applies to Email Protection)
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 or newer, including Outlook 2013
- Outlook Express on Windows XP
- Windows Mail on Windows Vista
- Other email products that use SMTP/POP3 for sending and receiving messages, including Windows Live Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird, and many others.
How to Activate?
- Install program
- Shutdown VIPRE from tray icon near clock..
- Run & Apply patch.
- Update VIPRE.
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.