Wakelock Detector Full Apk Is Here [Latest]
Wakelock is a mechanism of power management service in Android OS, which can be used to keep CPU awake (Partial wakelock) and keep the screen on(Full wakelock). Applications which use wakelock privilege improperly leads to situations where the CPU or phone screen stays active without user’s knowledge and thus causing dramatic battery drain.Ever wondered why your smartphone screen doesnt turn off automatically when it should have, the screen wakes up all of a sudden or you find your phone battery drained even when you exited apps and turned off the screen? This might be due to wakelock holding apps. ”Wakelock Detector” helps you to detect battery draining apps in your Android phone by checking wakelock usage history. Now you can easily find out what keep your phone awake and drain your battery when it is idle!
- Shows both CPU wakelock Partial wakelock and Full wakelock .
- Merges wakelocks of corresponding app into one expandable view for better user experience.
- Currently active running applications are shown in red color.
- Allows easy sorting options by Running state , Wakelock time and Alphabetical order.
How To Use It ?
- Install & Charge your phone above 90% and unplug cable or just reboot the phone.
- Give it a time (1-2 hours) to accumulate some wakelock usage statistics.
- Open “Wakelock Detector”
- Check the apps on the top, if they show very long wakelock usage time then you found the cause of your battery drain!
Direct Download Link