Warhammer 40000 – Regicide Codex PC Game is Here !
Warhammer 40,000: Regicide
Warhammer 40,000: Regicide is a turn-based strategy video game in development by Hammerfall Publishing for Microsoft Windows, iOS and Android, set in Games Workshop’s Warhammer 40,000 universe. The game was released in an early-access form via Steam on May 5, 2015. The game was fully released on September 8, 2015.
The Regicide mode is described as “a new take on one of the most established strategy games of all time, evoking the grim setting of the iconic Warhammer 40,000 universe and hearkening to the roots of traditional gaming”.Killing the ‘King’ will not always be the objective.A breakdown of the Regicide Battle Mode’s Initiative Phase.
Taking on chess’s concept of the 8×8 board and pieces such as the King or Rook, Regicide mode will involve two factions fighting against each other and two phases of combat where each player will plan and execute his attack through a plethora of abilities and equipment that will differ with each unit. On default, the player is granted 3 initiative points each phase which they can spend, in that turn, on the abilities and equipment available to the specific friendly piece they are moving, as well as Player abilities.The amount of initiative points can be boosted with some abilities.
Direct Download Link
- Download and install the game given below
- Copy cracks files to installed game dir..
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core (2.4 GHZ)
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT / ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT or greater
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Additional Notes: Broadband Internet Connection required for Multiplayer and User Account functionality. A Warhammer 40,000: Regicide User Account is required to use the game’s online services. The game’s single player Skirmish mode is playable in offline mode.
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.