Windows 10 RTM Build 10240 Leaked ISO Direct Download Links ! [EXCLUSIVE]
Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10240
Windows 10 Enterprise Technical Preview is an early look at some of the features and functionality in store for Windows 10.
The new version of the popular operating system from Microsoft called Windows 10, although the previous major release was called Windows 8. Go directly to the Windows 10 reflects the company’s desire to distance itself from the not very popular previous version.
Owned therefore, was reportedly skipped ninth version: the transition from the eighth to the tenth straight intended to symbolize a great step forward, to a focus on the Internet and mobile users. In Microsoft Windows 10 was called “the most powerful platform in history.” The presenter vice president of Microsoft in operating systems Terry Meyerson said that Windows 10 is installed on a wide variety of devices of different types as compared to previous versions. Some of these devices, according to the presentations, now includes not only desktops, laptops and tablets, but also smart phones, and TVs.
- Windows 10: They want list
- Add tabs to Windows Explorer/File Explorer
- Make Windows Update a one-stop shop for ALL drivers
- Kill off all Aero-themed objects
- Bring back Aero Glass!
- Persian calendar
- Pin ANYTHING to the Start menu
- A new Notepad.exe
- Remixing the Volume Mixer
- Drag-and-drop apps between virtual desktops
What’s New in Build 10240
Direct Download Link
- Developers working on Windows 10 will have the first opportunity to upload Universal Windows Applications to the Windows Dev Center using production quality Windows 10 tools on July 29th. We appreciate all the time you’ve spent using flights of the tools and providing feedback and we are excited for you to begin sharing your applications with everyone running Windows 10. For more information on developing Universal Windows Apps, see the Building Apps For Windows blog.
- Thanks to all of you who have been using the new Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint mobile apps on Windows 10. There are a few changes to the apps coming up that are part of helping them get ready for their release with Windows 10. You may have already noticed that on PCs and tablets we’ve added “Mobile” to the app names (to help distinguish them from the Office desktop suite), while on phones we simply call the apps Word, Excel and PowerPoint. We will also remove “Preview” from the app names and in about one week, you will need an Office 365 subscription to edit on Windows 10 PCs and larger tablets.
How To Activate ?
- Open an elevated command prompt. (Run As Admin)
- Type the following command and hit the Enter key : slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
- Wait for the message box popup that the key is installed.
- Now type the following command and press Enter : slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
- Again, wait for the message box.
- Finally, enter the following command : slmgr /ato
Windows 10 Core: KTNPV-KTRK4-3 RRR8-39X6W-W44T3
Windows 10 Pro: 8N67H-M3CY9-QT7C4-2TR7M-TXYCV
Mndows 10 Enterprise: CKFK9-QNGF2-D34FM-99QX2-8XC4K
Windows 10 Core Single Language: JPYNJ-XTFCR-372YJ-YJJ3Q-683YB
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.