Windows 10 Transformation Pack v6.0 For Windows XP / 7 / Vista / 8 / 8.1 is Here!
Windows 10 Transformation Pack
Windows 10 Transformation Pack will convert your XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8/ 8.1 based system to look like Windows 10 and some of its features emulated. This will update your Windows system with Windows 10 GUI by adding some themes and replacing system files. Bring to your desktop the fresh and cool look of Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system, including Windows 10 Boot Screen, Login Screen, Themes, Wallpapers, Icons, Sounds, Metro UI (Newgen), Aero’s Auto-Colorization, Taskbar UserTile and more. Windows 10 Transformation Pack comes with self Metro configurator UI that can make everything done in one step. The program also has been configured to set user tile image matching to current user picture and optimize default tiles in Metro desktop.
These features require .NET Framework 4.0 to be installed so if you’re using Windows XP, make sure you have it installed first.
- Seamless installation and uninstallation giving users safe transformation
- Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design
- Designed for all editions of Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 including Server Editions
- Genuine Windows 10 system resources with Metro touches
- Smart system files updating with auto-repair and Windows Update friendly
- UxStyle memory patching
- Windows 10 themes, wallpaper and logon screen
- Virtual Desktop from Microsoft
- Revived start menu with Metro support
- Metro UI desktop emulation with pre-configured gadgets
- Aero’s auto-colorization feature
- And much more
It is recommended to make a restore point for your system before installing the Windows 10 Transformation Pack, because the several errors may seriously affect the functionality of your system.
- Added Hidden wallpapers from Windows 10 and Windows 10 v1511 (Threshold 2)
- Added OldNewExplorer on Windows 8/8.1 for slim Explorer like Windows 10
- Fixed system files modification incompatibility
- Fixed theme engine not working properly after reboot
- System files modification will use old Resource Hacker for Windows 7 and below for compatibility
- Updated logon screen background from Vishal-Gupta’s port
- Updated Resource Hacker software to version 4.2.5
- Updated system icons from Windows 10 v1511 (Threshold 2)
- Updated Windows 8.1 visual style with Windows 10 RTM Theme for Windows 7 by cu8.
How to Install ?
- Download the file.
- Open the setup and Install it Normally
- Done Enjoy
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.