WordBubbles For PC (Windows And Mac)
*** Swipe your finger across the “letter bubbles” to spell out hidden words! ***
————– Can’t connect the letters? ———————
Remember you have to solve the words in the right order!
Are you a word search expert? Then you’ll love the concept of WordBubbles! Swipe across, up, down, and diagonally to connect each letter bubble and build specific hidden words. Progress to harder levels with bigger and bigger puzzles!
7 Reasons to try WordBubbles right now:
– It’s free!
– WordBubbles offers more than 400 levels, from easy to difficult!
– Get smarter… Sharpen your skills in vocabulary and spelling!
– Every day you can play a new daily challenge and earn free bonus hints!
– It’s the perfect blend of brainteaser, word game, and puzzle!
– Compete with your friends and follow their progress!
– Easy to use, a challenge to beat!
IMPORTANT: some users claim there is a bug in the game. It’s not! If you can’t connect the letters it’s because you have solved the words in the wrong order! The solution? Restart the level by tapping the reset-button in the lower left corner, and try to solve the words in a new order! Good luck!
Can you think outside the bubble? Start word-playing now and see how many levels you can beat!
Table of Contents
Download: Andy OS
Download WordBubbles For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
How to Install WordBubbles For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘WordBubbles’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.