Words With Friends for PC (Windows & MAC)
By Sun Shine – October, 11th 2015
Rate this post
Words With Friends is a variant of classic scrabble created by Zynga (Farmville, Cityville …) thanks to which we can play our words strung with friends anytime, anywhere. The game mechanics is known to all : the aim is to get more points than our opponent by placing letters on a board we have different multiplier boxes to form the maximum number of words possible. However, the main advantage ofWords With Friends is that it has a Asynchronous multiplayer system that will allow us to keep up to twenty games simultaneously.We can make our turn, send and respond when another player wants. So we can play without stress and our pace. Some interesting features of the game will allow us to establish chats with other players, or zooming in on the board to better see the position of some letters. WordsWith Friends is a modernized version of a game almost everyone knows and enjoys. A perfect place to enjoy anytime title, anywhere, anytime.
• CHAT with your friends in-game
• TRACK your performance and improvement with detailed stats
• EXPAND your English vocabulary with Dictionary and Word of the Day
• CHALLENGE your friends to think and play faster in English with Fast Play
• FIND your best English opponent by browsing players’ profiles in Community Match
• ACCESS your games on your phone, tablet, and computer
Source: Google Play
How To Install Words With Friends On Your PC:
Enough talk about the application itself, why not talk a little bit about how you can actually utilize it on your PC? The steps given below might look quite frustrating at once, but we have simplified it enough for your to Install Words With Friends On Your PC without any issues whatsoever.
- The very first and probably the most essential one is to install Bluestacks on your PC(Download it From the link here: Bluestacks), and ensure that it is working perfectly fine.
- The second-most essential step is to setup your actual Google Account in Bluestacks. All you need to do is launch it for the very first time, and enter your personal information regarding your Google Account which you will need to operate the Google Play Store.
- Once everything is set-up, restart Bluestacks for optimal performance.
- Hop directly into the Google Play Store, and use the little search bar to search for the app of your interest. In this case, we will be searching for ‘Words With Friends’, and pressing the enter button on our keyboard.
- Once the results roll up, select the correct app of your choice, and install it like you would on your Android device itself. The installation process might take some time depending upon your internet connection, and your PC’s performance.
- Good going! You can now search for the installed application/game from the ‘My Apps’ section available in Bluestacks.
- No need to thank us! You have now successfully installed Contract Killer: Sniper on your PC using Bluestacks, so you can now make the most out of your PC.
Do make sure to share with us your experiences while using this application on your PC! Stay tuned for
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.