Wunder Run: Boxy Superb Hopper
Wunder Run: Boxy Superb Hopper l Version: 1.0.31 | Size: 20MB Developers: Flambo Studios | Language: English
Inspired by the pixel art graphics and the superb hopper gameplay of top hit cubic style games, Wunder Run is an endless hopper where every hero has its own level.
Hop and jump your pixel art hero through bumpy clefts and ravines while collecting coins for your next boxy hero and avoid the plunge to the cold water.
Wunder Run is an endless pit hopper where you have to flip flop your way through the bumpy jungle and time your jumps to evade the plunge to the cascading river.
Be a pirate, an alien or a gator as each has its own cascading river level with hopping clefts.
The water is nice but don’t plunge into the water just yet, you have some running to do. Check out the leaderboard to see how is your running compared to friends and everyone else. Be the number one runner.
But leaderboard is not the only challenge. You can also try to unlock all the achievement we prepared for you, to make the run even more challenging.
If you are a new runner, super runner or just a coin lover, you will unlock you achievement and mark your in the leaderboard so everyone could see.
How to play:
– Tap left or right to switch to another rugged road and double tap to jump over a cleft
– Pick up coins to unlock superb boxy characters each with its unique awesome level
– Avoid falling down into the cascading boxy river
– Keep on running, jumpin and hopping your way down the endless rugged road to be the superb runner that you are.
– Pixel art graphics inspired by superb boxy games where jumpin and hopping are the way to go.
– Cubic characters each with its own awesome endless level, you do not just unlock a new character you unlock a new awesome level
– Endless hopper jumpin style gameplay
Wunder Run – Flip Flop your way down the cascading cubic river while jumpin through awesome ravines.
Please feel free to contact us with your feedback or suggestions at [email protected].
We love to hear from you!
If something does not work it will awesome if you contact us and let us know. Writing it in the review does not give us a chance to help.
Keep on dreaming!
You Might Also Like
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.