Xposed Additions Pro 3.5.9 Patched Apk
Xposed Additions Pro v3.5.9 Patched Apk
Requirements: 2.3 and up, xposed
Introduction : Add brand-new actions like click, long press, double tap, triple tap and so on, to any physical button on your device. Actions can be anything from mirroring a different button to introducing applications or shortcuts. Xposed Additions provides you the most powerful re-map system for any mobile os and allows you to pick exactly what your buttons ought to do and when/where to do it.
Xposed Additions contains a module for the popular Xposed Framework, which is a 3’rd party framework for Android that offers brand-new and more powerful alternatives for app development. This framework is exactly what makes this kind of feature possible and it is a requirement in getting this to work. Please ensure to install it prior to or after installing this app. Link can be discovered listed below.
Issues & Feedback
Google Play Store is not a very good two-way interaction channel. If you encounter any problems, have concerns or any other kind of feedback, kindly write an email instead. You can likewise go to the XDA Thread for this app where you will certainly find great deals of helpful people and details. Link can be found below.
- Mirror any button action
- Both Click and Long Press actions
- Produce various conditional setup per button
- Application certain conditions (PRO).
- Added Double and Triple actions (PRO).
- Button Combination events (PRO).
- Introduce Applications and Faster ways (PRO).
- Launch Tasker actions (PRO).
- Optional interaction with keyboard, mouse, headset buttons and more …
- Other Features.
- Enable rotation for all applications.
- Manage screen state on USB Plug/UnPLug depending on plug type.
This app has no advertisements.
Download Xposed Additions Pro v3.5.9 Patched Apk
Patched version: (no Pro key needed!)
Original version + pro key(Install and play with Pro key)
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.