Xstana module Prime v2.1.0 Cracked APK is Here! [Latest]
Xstana module Prime
XSTANA is an XPOSED-FRAMEWORK module that theme your navigation and status bars.
MAKE SURE THAT YOU FULLY READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR RATE THIS APP.
A rooted device.
Xposed-Framework running on your device.
- Status Bar theme:
- Apply a theme on these icons: alarm, wifi, signal, bluetooth, gps, battery, sync, ringer, headset.
- Adjust what icons to theme.
- You can choose what icons to theme.
Navigation Bar theme:
- Apply an embedded theme on these elements : back, back-ime, home, recent, menu, search, highlight, background(translucent mode only).
- Apply a personalized theme with your own images on : back, back-ime, home, recent, menu, search, highlight, background(translucent mode only), qmemo(LG), qslide(LG), dual window(LG), notification down/up(LG).
- Adjust : background, scale-type, buttons color.
KNOWN ISSUES :
- Compatibility issues (like non-themed icons) with :
- Some Lollipop ROMS.
- Samsung JB+ Touchwiz ROMS.
- AOSP KK+ Based ROMS.
- CyanogenMod Theme Engine.
- Bugs :
- Size of personalized buttons may change during device use. (depends on device).
- Misalignment of icons in the status bar. (depends on themes and device used).
What does/will Xstana NOT do ?
- It does/will not reorder icons/buttons.
- It does/will not resize icons/buttons/bars.
- It does/will not make navigation bar appear.
- It does/will not buttons function.
- It does/will not theme you battery icon if you use an aosp/touchwiz rom.
- It does/will not make your status and navigation bars support translucent mode.
- It does/will not color your status and navigation bars background when you are not in translucent mode.
- Bug fixes
- Code optimization
How to install?
- Save the downloaded .apk on your android phone’s SD card
- Run and install it
- That’s it,Enjoy!
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.