Youtube Video Downloader (YTD) v5.0.0 Pro Crack is Here ! [LATEST]
Youtube Video Downloader
When you install YTD Video Downloader it will ask you if you want other software programs, but you can reject this by hitting the decline button. After that, installation is very quick and it automatically opens YTD Video Downloader. The interface is self explanatory. As soon as you copy a YouTube or video link to your clipboard, it automatically detects this and places it in the URL field. You can now download in full 1080 HD quality, as well as much lower quality. Just click the big red “Download” button at the bottom and YTD Video Downloader instantly starts downloading.
Convert to different formats
The Activity window shows you the status of your download and we found that downloading a three minute video took roughly one minute. You can also then play back videos you have downloaded straight from the Activity tab or by going into the Play tab. There is a right-click menu in the activity tab where you can choose to play in YTD or in your default player, as well as delete the file, stop pause, rename etc.
In addition, you can convert videos after downloading, courtesy of a number of presets for iPod, iPad, MP4, Windows Media, etc. To download and convert at the same time, you have to upgrade to the Pro version though. Conversions take roughly the same time as downloading.
Direct Download Link
- Download free videos from 50+ sites
- Convert Most Video Formats: mp3, mp4, wmv, flv, mov, 3gp, avi
- Watch free videos later on other devices: iPad, iPhone, iPod, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Kindle Fire, Blackberry and many others
- Integrated video player to watch your videos right away
- Super easy to use and fast
How to Crack ?
1. Install Youtube Video Downloader
2. Copy ytdcracked.exe from Crack folder to Installation Directory
3. Now always run ytdcracked.exe
4. Done, Enjoy
Youtube Video Downloader (YTD) v5.0.0 Setup + Crack (11.1 MB) | Mirror | Mirror | Mirrors
Sharing is Caring
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.