Zero Reflex l Version: 1.0.5 | Size: 28MB Developers: Exordium Games | Language: English
◈◈◈ ZERO REFLEX ◈◈◈
Zero Reflex is a psychedelic evader.
Do you have what it takes to win $ 10.000?
Circles, bullets, shurikens, rockets, saws and time … they’re all after you! Zero Reflex is a psychedelic evader which tests both your dexterity and your nerves in a fast-paced punishing environment that keeps pushing your limits. Zero Reflex puts 60 challenges in front of you. You have no save points and no excuses! Be faster than a blink of the Eye!
◈◈◈ FEATURES ◈◈◈
● Minimalist, clean design
● Action packed psychedelic levels
● The further you go the harder you are punished for your mistakes
● 3 game modes: Normal, Hard and Nightmare
● 60 challenges
◈◈◈ ZERO REFLEX CONTEST RULES ◈◈◈
Google is in no way connected to the Contest!
CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Contest Notices (as defined below) are the Contest Rules (“Rules”) and apply to contests (“Contest”) featuring any Zero Reflex version of the game unless otherwise expressively stated. By entering a Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. Rules specific to each Contest are displayed in the latest version of the game under the info button and each platforms store Zero Reflex version description (“Contest Notice”) or in a notice in which the Contest appeared and are incorporated into the Rules. In the event of discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the Contest Notice, the Contest Notice shall prevail.
3. Adminde reserves the right to cancel or amend the Contest or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Adminde’s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the Contest Notice. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by contacting the relevant department of the platform store in which the contest appeared.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Contest, the decision of Adminde shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. To qualify to enter the Contest you must be a resident of countries in which it is legal to organize such contest and win prizes based on such contests.
6. Employees of Adminde or any associated company of Adminde and their immediate families, persons connected with the contest/prize draw and their immediate families i.e. prize sponsors, newsagents, wholesalers & their agents are not eligible to enter the Contest.
7. Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific Contest, e.g. a valid passport, visas and/or driver’s licence will be required if the Contest prize includes travel outside the United Kingdom and/or car hire.
8. By entering the Contest, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Adminde reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
9. Adminde assumes that by playing the game or by using the website and entering the Contest (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over or, if you are under 18, that your parents have consented to your entry into the Contest and these Rules.
10. Adminde reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
11. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Adminde in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
…read the full rules on http://exordiumgames.com/files/ZR_contest_rules.pdf
Like Zero Reflex on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
You Might Also Like
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.